One of the blogs I follow has nominated me to continue this chain. Under its terms I must share seven unknown facts about myself, then link to 15 of my favorite blogs. Those blogs then in turn write similarly revealing posts. The problem is that I only have about 15 blogs I like and half of them are on the referrer’s list. I’ll figure something out.
1. I have been vegetarian/vegan since October of 1989.
2. I have four cats under the age of two and a half, which certifies me as a crazy cat lady.
3. I have bounced around faith and spirituality practices for more than 25 years, but have found what appears to be my home in the religion/nonreligion known as the Unitarian Universalists, colloquially UUs.
4. I love dragons, and wish they really existed, but not the bad ones. Mine are sentient and ethical (mostly).
5. I believe that people without agendas can manifest things in this world, that we can change our surroundings with the power of thought.
6. I hate cilantro, which goes by many names around the world. I think it tastes terrible, and it leaves a funny taste in my mouth.
7. I have a Vermont Teddy Bear, holstein-style, sitting in my childhood rocking chair.
So here are my nominated bloggers, and I’ll try to make the links work.
Quinne Darkover, http://qdarkover.wordpress.com/
Tara Sparling, http://tarasparlingwrites.wordpress.com
Kathryn Jenkins, http://jenkinskatie847kj.wordpress.com
Claire Luana, http://ashotandahalfpint.wordpress.com
Brian Marggraf, http://indieheroblog.wordpress.com
Fairy Tale Feminista, http://fairytalefeminista.wordpress.com
Opinionated Man, http://aopinionatedman.com
Renee Scattergood, http://reneescattergood.com/
According to Hoyt, http://madgeniusclub.com